CM OUTPOST - Marco's Sherman Packs -->

Hello Fellow Modsluts

Now available for your downloading pleasure.

The Complete Marco Bergman Sherman Range in Hi and Lo-Res:

- Plainpak

- Fullpak

- Winterpak

Try not to use up my whole month's bandwidth in one day. smile.gif

I think I feel a bandwidth increase coming on. wink.gif

DG

Go Here.

------------------

CM Outpost

Note that those Fullpack (optional textures and batch files) versions in Low Res are a NEW RELEASE available for the first time from CM Outpost, both Summer and Winter sets.

Along with these are the high res Fullpacks (Summer and Winter) and the high and low res Plainpacks previously released.

One stop shopping for Bergman Shermans biggrin.gif

- Old Dog

I played two scenarios today, both as US and with Shermans. With Marco Bergman Shermans, its even more heart breaking when they start to explode.

If you don't have these mods, your missing out on the most wondrous looking tanks. A mod that will please the most demanding mod slut. These Sherman mods hook you for life.

Guest highlife

I think Marco's work is incredible. I would just like to put in a plug for his Jagdpanther mod available at CMHQ. This is purely selfish as a way to get others to join me in begging him for some german mods to rival the Shermans!

Guest highlife

Sorry to post again but I realized maybe your problem is after you get to Marco's page. You have to scroll down below the list of screenshots, way down to get them all.

Marco.

I have been waiting for you to produce some more mods, and again they are superb. Only hope now is that you have the time to turn your considerable talents to do some of the German hardware. Poke me in the eye and call me blind but I just think a Tiger mod needs to be revisited.

My hat comes off to you sir.

Originally posted by Pud:

Poke me in the eye and call me blind but I just think a Tiger mod needs to be revisited.

** POKE **

Seems every man and his dog does the Germans. And the cat does them best of all. =^..^=

So sorry, but I've got a lot of Allied loose ends to tie up. Since I am currently suffering from Sherman overdose in a BIG way, however, I'm taking a short break first.

Thank-you to everyone for the nice comments.