Play Testers Wanted

Guest AlfieE

Would a couple of gentlement be interested in play testing a game I'm putting together about the first battle of Tilly-La-Campagne in July 1944?

The battle features a doomed night assault by the Candian North Nova Scotia's against the 1st SS Division Liebstandarte Adolf Hitler. The game is modelled as accurately as possible on original maps and deployments based on the War Diaries of the Units involved.

I'd be interested in people's opinions before I upload it for all.

Cheers,

AlfieE

I will help anyone who is interested in playing it by Email to test it out - I'll test it solo if you like...

madorosh@home.com

I am putting together a scenario about the HLI of Canada at Buron, maybe we can swap when it is finished.

I have put together an operation regarding the Calgary Highlanders and Le Regiment de Maisonneuve at Walcheren Causeway in October 1944. If anyone is interested in testing it out, I can send it to them. It is an interesting tactical challenge - infantry without tank support has to cross a 1600 metre long causeway that is only 40 metres wide (60 in the game) in the face of concentrated MG, 20mm and high velocity gun fire...

OK, an update: 22/01/01.

Units determined;

Briefings Written;

Map completed.

Deployment awaiting.

Assembly of parts.

Should be able to let people have copies by Thursday.

Once again, thanks.

AlfieE