Abandoning Guns and Vehicles.

Quick question. Will one be able to abandon guns and vehicles in CMII? I'm nearing the end of a quick battle where I need to withdraw. I have a couple of problems in doing this. Firstly my surviving armor is immobilized in soft ground. Secondly, my MMG and HMG crews are taking their sweet time, when they should just abandon their weapons and retreat just to hope to survive to fight another day. I realize there will be no patch to allow crews to abandond their weapons in CM 1, but will it be in CM2?

I'm not the best guy to answer but until one does I'd say no. I've tried to keep up on what is and what is not going to be in CM2 and don't recall any mention of this being allowed. Maybe my post will promp someone else to reply that knows for sure. So until told otherwise I'd think not. smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

This is not the first time someone wants to be able to abandon vehicle or gears when retreating. Even if not retreating, don't think anyone would want to sit in an out-of ammo, immobilized armor.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that BTS has built the "abandon" command in CMBB. ;)