Where's my CM...

Hello there,

I am nearly certain this isn't the proper place to post this, however I have exhausted other options. I ordered CM last Tuesday morning and received a confirmation letter of my order, but I have yet to receive my shipment. I am not trying to be a pesky person, but I am getting the bug to play this game (especially after reading a few of the AAR's and CM Guides on cmhq). I have sent a letter off to the Battlefront sales guys (gals) and have yet to hear back from them. I hope this small intrusion is taken in the light of it's spirit, I am not out to damn anyone because I have not received my shipment, I am well aware that others have had to wait up to a month to receive theirs.

Thanks,

Steve.

------------------

I used to fly like Peter Pan... ICQ 4563504

Phoenix,

Thank you for the response to my previous message. I got a little nervous when you said I was in the wrong place and to contact the Sales@battlefront.com people. After another carefull reading of my post I noticed that I "did" state that I sent a e-mail to the sales people at battlefront. I have not received a response from them... yet. (it has been a couple of days). Thanks again for the response.

Steve.

------------------

Oh, that's what that was. Man, the FedEx guy was here and it said "Special Deliver For Buket", so I asked em of what? They didn't know so I sent it back. biggrin.gif

Hehe, nah man you'll get it. Good things and CM come to those that wait. And, I promise ya you will not, I say you vill not dare be disappointed. Every bit worth every second of the wait. I gnawed my nails waiting also. I think it is some sort of rites of passage or something, we all seem to have the same story. Hang in there man, you'll get it and then the rest of your life will go to crap.

If you got a girlfriend, might as well kiss her goodbye right now and be done with it. Job?, just as well sign up for unemployment. You can tell the phone company to disconnect the line also on account of you won't be wanting to be bothered by any incoming calls anymore. It just get's to be a way of life. There's regular people, then there are those who are addicted to CM. There is talk of a 12 step program but nothing has come of it as yet.

Willkommen

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buket:

Phoenix,

After another carefull reading of my post I noticed that I "did" state that I sent a e-mail to the sales people at battlefront. Steve.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually what you said was quote -

" I have sent a letter off to the Battlefront sales guys..."

I thought you'd actually sent off a LETTER, not an email.

Anyway, you'll get the game soon enough. We all had to wait, and we all survived.

Guest Big Time Software

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the slow delay with email. Still digging my inbox out from all the Holiday emails. Sheesh... maybe the next person we hire will just answer emails all day long wink.gif

I checked and your order shipped out on the 3rd. Mail appears to still be kinda slow because of post-Holiday backlog, but it should get to you soon.

Steve

Thank you all for your replies, and BTS for the confirmation that my shipment is OTW. My wife is working this weekend, so tomorrow would be perfect timing.. hehe. Of course the kids will have to feed themselves and I'll just put diapers back on the little one. Thanks again for your replies.

Steve.

------------------