cm jumps in chart!

Scott,

I forget to welcome you aboard. How bout a PBEM game? smile.gif (That a friendly gesture used by me)

BTW, our next target would be Amazon guy or Mr. Gates.

Oh, sorry but, I am going to cast the "Summon CMBorg III + Lower Resistance + Time Stop + Resist Fear" spell, hold on. "Asun, La-lia, Tallo"....Wait, where is that CMBorg when you need him?

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

[This message has been edited by GriffinCheng+ (edited 01-16-2001).]

Scott,

As much as I enjoyed your games, it was your books that got me started! I have all of your books (I think!). The 42 in my name comes from Hitchhiker's Guide, cause as we all know it is the answer to the ultimate question!

I would be honored to play a tcp or pbem game with you once you get hte real thing! <G>

Oh yeah, I voted too! <G>

------------------

Are you gonna pull them pistols? Or whistle Dixie? --- Josey Wales

Griff I accept the challenge. Keep in mind I have only played the demo and not received the game yet. I also request that you please give me a post-mortem at the end and let me know what I did wrong and what I could improve on in my tactics.

Feel free to setup a game and send me the opening. Note also being a Christian Jew I will not play as Nazi/Axis and only Allied.

I have also accepted a challange from Jarmon too. Should be interesting as I have never played Computer games via email. It sounds perfect as I can find the time to do a move a day where as a full tcp/ip might present logisitic problems for me.

Nitstud42: I am not Douglas Adams but Scott Adams! I think your babelfish needs to be re-adjusted in your ear it is mis-translating!

------------------

Scott Adams

Not Dilbert, Adventure!

www.msadams.com

msadams@msadams.com

Scott Adams! Wow.... your wife Morticia... what a raven haired beauty, and your fencing and dancing...well... let's just say: amazing skill!

Don't know _how_ you put up with those kids though, and that Uncle Festus.... whew!! He'd wear me out...

J/K, folks... J/K biggrin.gif

- Old Dog

ntg84:

Check out his website and he has a mini-bio there. Not to mention there are a number of free interactive adventure games available for download. I am not affliated with Scott and still I cannot figure out how to complete Zork 1 on my Palm. frown.gif

Scott:

Thanks for accepting my invitation. When your copy of game arrives, please let me know and we shall arrange the details. I am not a good teacher. May be a number of people pointed in the "CM Strategy Guide?" thread:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/015022.html

Also, check out various advices on what you should do when your CM arrives:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/013965.html

BTW, I have met a number of people (like "CapitialistDoingInChina" aka CDIC) claims to have no previous wargaming experiences, but turns out to be a very good player. Don't worry, may be you can turn the table.

Hope it helps.

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

[This message has been edited by GriffinCheng+ (edited 01-16-2001).]

OK Griff! I sent an email to you, please repsond when you get it. If you don't recieve then please send me one with your correct address.

CM Borg you are correct I am in for the duration!

BTW I heard from Bigtime and they say my order was processed and my game is on the way. smile.gif YEA! smile.gif

------------------

Scott Adams

Not Dilbert, Adventure!

www.msadams.com

msadams@msadams.com