Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Does anybody else do this?

I just recently found that placing several roadblocks on a rubble tile greatly improves the visual appeal. This works especially well if using Tiger's rubble mod. AFAIC its much better than a flat rubble tile and shouldn't cause too much of a problem for LOS or ordinance effectiveness against troops in the rubble/roadblocks. I'll have to run some tests to make sure, though.

------------------

Ah scheist.

Hi Joe

this sounds like a novel idea !

However does placing roadblocks on rubble not stop Inf etc occuppying the rubble ?

I supposse one could do it for some rubbled buildings counting them as to badly rubbled or unsafe to occupy.....

Cheers

------------------

Sgt Steiner

Belfast

NI UK

[This message has been edited by Sgt Steiner (edited 02-16-2001).]

I'm wondering why someone could'nt do a rubble tile with partial walls standing where you can see through the rest of the rubble tile like the bridge tiles?

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

i tried to do it but can't be done cause only one side of a "wall" has a texture. looking at it from the inside it is transparent.

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/015689.html

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show