Late War German T-34s in CM:BB ???

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

I know the Germans used them early in the war, and they will be modeled, but I don't know about the Germans and using later models of the T-34.<hr></blockquote>

They certainly did. Here's a little toy you can ride in if you happen to venture to Minneappolis.

ff595095.jpg

It was captured and used by 5th SS in '44 and today one can ride around in it and pretend to shoot stuff for $85. Here's the link

Tank Ride

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bullethead:

Rune once posted up a number of links that gave the number and types of Russian AFVs used by the Germans at various points in the war. I can't find them at present so I suggest you ask him for them.<hr></blockquote>

There is a list on Lexikon der Wehrmacht. The site is in German, but if you go to: 'Beutefahrzeuge', you can see a list by types, Army Group, and whatnot for July 1943. There really were not a lot of these in use.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Germanboy:

There is a list on Lexikon der Wehrmacht. The site is in German, but if you go to: 'Beutefahrzeuge', you can see a list by types, Army Group, and whatnot for July 1943. There really were not a lot of these in use.<hr></blockquote>

I see around 500 of the little French tanks made it to the East front.