Bird WAV

Here we go again. I like the tweety bird, I was sort of thinking how nice it would be to have a crow.wav and a hoot owl or two. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

i put this ted nugent quote from double-live gonzo in for one of the 'grunt' wav files. it said, 'anyone who wants to get mellow better turn around and get the f*** out of here right now!!'

what was funny was that whenever it would play in cmbo, it would be _really loooww and sloooww_ so i tweaked it in sndrec32 and tried again. from then on it was really HIGH-pitched and fast.

so much for that.

and no i don't know which wav is the tweety bird.... i just had to share my ted nugent .wav (mellow.wav) story.

=grin=

andy

Originally posted by grunto2:

i put this ted nugent quote from double-live gonzo in for one of the 'grunt' wav files. it said, 'anyone who wants to get mellow better turn around and get the f*** out of here right now!!'

what was funny was that whenever it would play in cmbo, it would be _really loooww and sloooww_ so i tweaked it in sndrec32 and tried again. from then on it was really HIGH-pitched and fast.

so much for that.

re-encode the file as a 16 bit unsigned 44.1k wav file. For splash screen music make it stereo... for an in game sound make it mono.