How do you take picture of your game?

Hi Everyone!

Forgive me if the answer has been posted, I'm new to this game and I'm loving it! I just faught a hard win battle and its a real shame that I don't know how to take the pic of my ace tanker. Would someone please tell me how to take a picture of the screen? I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

SS Zaku

You'll have to excuse Mace, he's an Ozzie you know ... 'nuff said. {alt} + {Print Screen} pressed together does the job. Then go to your favorite graphics program and just do a Paste from the scrapboard.

Joe

------------------

I heartily admit you are a swine, Joe. But you are OUR swine. (Goanna)

PC - After finding the appropriate angle to take a picture of your Ace TC Hit the Prnt Scrn key. Then open up a .bmp file and hit Ctrl-V. Voila, instant screenshot appears in front of you, you rejoice, you sing, etc.

Mac - Beats me, Ask Mac wink.gif.

Camera - Aim the Camera At The Screen. Press the Snapshot Button. Depress the Snapshot button. Take Film Out. Get it Developed. You rejoice, you sing, etc.

PS - If you still don't understand or need better instructions try using the Search function, a very useful tool for many souls searching for an answer.

------------------

"For every soldier that died at Dieppe, ten were saved on D-Day"

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

Visit my website at http://www.angelfire.com/ns/mocm/index.html !

Originally posted by Epée:

I'll take the opportunity and suggest that CM2 should have a command for taking snapshots and saving them automatically as .pcx or .gif files.

Epee

I vote for the hotkey also, but keep BMP format, anything else not only lose quality but also prevents all those w/o dedicated programs to see the files !

Originally posted by SS Zaku:

How do you take picture of your game?

Easy.

Take your CD out of the drive. Prop it up somewhere. Take out your camera. Line up your shot and snap the shutter. Then finish up the roll and get it developed. Then look at your bright shiny photo of the game. You'll be the talk of the town. eek.gif LOL!

Now if you're talking about taking a "screenshot" in the game, oh well, then that's a different story! wink.gif I don't know what Mace and Joe Shaw are talking about concerning using the ALT key. Just hitting Print Screen does the trick. That saves it to the Windows Clipboard. Now you must put it on screen so you can save it. Do this by opening any photo or paint program. Windows Paint will do, but I use PhotoImpact. Simply do a "Paste" or something to the effect of "Paste...as a new image". The crop it or whatever else effect you want to do and then save it, preferably as a .jpg. Smaller file size, etc. etc.

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 02-13-2001).]