Artillery Clock

Originally posted by Gunny Bunny:

I noticed at the beginning of my turn my artillery clock had 58 seconds left and at the end of my turn is had 28 seconds left.

However, turns are 60 seconds long.

Can someone fill me in on what is happening.

Thx,

GB

That will happen if the oberver doesn't have a clear LOS. it will only move at 1 sec/1 sec if there is a clear LOS to the target.

------------------

Charlie don't Surf

shadow@jagdtiger.de

http://www.orbitonline.ca/~Shadow/index.html

If your spotters are hiding, they will have a longer delay and the rounds won't be as accurate. Or it's a bug resulting from poor graphics.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

CM doesn't render numbers very well. You need to get one of the high res number-mods

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

C'mon guys, give the kid a break even if you don't believe he deserves one. This is a legitimate question, he would like the info and happily Shadow 1st Hussars, provided it before you chose to chide him for his past indiscretions. If you want to persuade the twitchy fingered younger crowd away from the dark side, find as many ways as you can to bring them into the fold. Sorry to rant, thanks Shadow 1st Hussars for your consideration.

Karl Mead

[This message has been edited by kmead (edited 02-11-2001).]