Source for US Army field manuals wanted

Any of you walking, talking reference libraries out there have (or know how to get a hold of) a copy of the following US Army field manuals?

FM 5-20B Camouflage of Vehicles (April 1944)

and

FM 5-20D Camouflage of Field Artillery (February 1944)

Book or CD ROM doesn't matter.

The best I've been able to locate is source of B&W photocopies. frown.gif

Thanks,

Gordon

You'll have to play around with the menu on this thing, but if it is a published manual authorized for release to the public, you'll find an online version here:

http://www.adtdl.army.mil/atdls.htm

It is current stuff only.

[added following edit]

After checking the site, those titles aren't available...sorry.

Good luck All!!!

[This message has been edited by Agua (edited 03-22-2001).]

Gordon,

I have a couple of copies of FM5-20B in good shape, unfortunately not for sale smile.gif but I'll be happy to tell you what's in them.

Also have the one on camouflage of fortifications and buildings (forget the number).

Wish I had the artillery one, I've never seen it.

Seem to recall a third title from that series that I have somewhere, I'll have to check.

Try ebay or similar site, I've found all sorts of stuff there and a lot of second-hand and surplus dealers run accross this sort of thing all the time.

Originally posted by gunnergoz:

Gordon,

I have a couple of copies of FM5-20B in good shape, unfortunately not for sale smile.gif but I'll be happy to tell you what's in them.

Also have the one on camouflage of fortifications and buildings (forget the number).

Wish I had the artillery one, I've never seen it.

Seem to recall a third title from that series that I have somewhere, I'll have to check.

Try ebay or similar site, I've found all sorts of stuff there and a lot of second-hand and surplus dealers run accross this sort of thing all the time.

Goanna,

Thanks, but no joy, the Battlefront CD doesn't seem to cover the FM 5-20 series.

Gunnergoz,

Any chance you'd be willing to loan one? smile.gif Postage-paid and insured both ways? We could even work out some sort of collateral. biggrin.gif

Thanks,

Gordon

[This message has been edited by Gordon (edited 03-23-2001).]