Statistic Keeping Feature?

Greetings,

I was wondering how much interest there would be in a stat tracking feature that kept track of your wins vs the AI and vs other players and as the Germans vs the US and what not. Maybe casualties and vehicle

kills and hit percentage and number of turns played. Time with CM open. All sorts of stats.

I got the idea from NCAA2K2 on the playstation 2. You have a profile that you play as each time and it keeps tons of stats for you each time you play. It keeps track

of all sorts of football stats and I was thinking that it would be great to at least be able to keep track of number of games played in CM. I am keeping a hand count, but sometimes I forget.

Any thoughts?

Bobo

I keep my own stats in an MSWorks Spreadsheet... I track record (win-loss-draw) and in a more detailed way how many are total victories and all those divisions of victory... I track casualties and vehicles lost and in another spreadsheet I track various vehicles and survivabilty of them... I thought about tracking armor hits percent but figured it was too much work... this is all by hand though and then put it into the spreadsheet