Ben Dancer? Road To Moscow

Hi Ben,

I saw your comments at the Scenario site and was wondering if you wanted to pad them out and explain what it was that you disliked about Road To Moscow?

You rated the Map Design as 1? Why?

Force Balance as 4?

Playability against AI as 2.

The game was not designed to play against the AI, did you fail to see that?

:(

H

http://ns9.super-hosts.com/~dragonlair.net/combatmission/CMBBscenarioreview03.php?UniqueID=557&Name=Road+to+Moscow

I was just about to post about that here. What a complete twat. If you don't like it, I think you're obligated to give some sort of explanation.

Road to Moscow was rated highly on two of the three Top-Ten lists if memory serves; this pissant was probably just looking to knock it off. What a lowlife.

[ October 30, 2003, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Michael why don't you give the chap a chance before using that sort of language. I would expect better from you.

tongue.gif

Ben if you mistook the game for an AI game that is a fair mistake and I suggest you play that scenario as PBEM.

I would be glad to play you, or perhaps try it against a mate? But if you want to play me then e-mail me directly.

If you are after a great AI scenario can I suggest "5thSS PzGr Wiking". IMO this is the best AI scenario you can get, note you should play the Germans in that game.

I did notice that a Ben reviewed that, so you might have played it already?

Anyway just trying to be constructive. I know certainly don't always like scenarios. Usually when I lose badly.

;)

But I do try and explain why it did not hit the spot and then I am always prepared to defend what I say.

Anywya just some food for thought.

Cheers

H