Picture and Quote of the Week

This message is intended for mod sluts only! Viewer discretion is advised!

Download the new DAWN SKYS mod from Dogs of War member

"I'll mod it if you want it"

SurlyBen (aka Ben Bittner) at the Dogs of War download section. smile.gif

The Dogs of War News

[This message has been edited by Johnno (edited 03-30-2001).]

Originally posted by Johnno:

Check out some of the cool quotes and pics at the Dogs of War website and vote for the best one with the poll there smile.gif

<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/johnnocmdow/" TARGET=_blank>Dogs of War Online Players Club

</A>

Dogs of War Picture Gallery

Dogs of War Quotes

[This message has been edited by Johnno (edited 03-30-2001).]

Ahhh yes, I'm particularly fond of the pic of the week. CyberWarrior was trying to fast move his track behind the bocage to get to my infantry. My AT gun greeted him warmly. Hehehe. That was one of the bloodier battles in the Valentines Day Massacre tournament. Matter of fact, all 6 of them so far have been bloody. No flags, just killin.... smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Juardis (edited 03-30-2001).]

Thanks Juardis I hope more guys come by the website to see the P.O.W I get an average of about 5-7 entries from Dogs of War members weekly. Hope to see a winning entry from you the "Juardis-Man" soon too. smile.gif

More News:

Newly Operation "Come get it Doggies!"

"Cliffs of St.Athan."

Formerly known as the operation of St.Athan.

Mucho more improved-o

smile.gif

Version 1.14 (Forth and hopefully last revision.)

------------------

Dogs of War Battle Prayer

Praise be to the Lord, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield in which I take refuge, who subdues people under me.

psalm 144

This weeks Picture of the week participants entrees have been posted if anyone would like to view and vote for them smile.gif

Dogs of War Picture Gallery

Thanks for voting last week if you did ladies and gentlemen.

------------------

Dogs of War Online Players Club

D.O.W Battle Prayer

Praise be to the Lord, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield in which I take refuge, who subdues people under me.

-psalm 144

(Jackson's Prayer from S.P.R)