A NEW OUTLOOK on an OLD MYSTERY.

Cav are you American?

In America anyone can speak. Anyone can proliferate ideas.

Now that the political science lesson is over then let me tell you one thing. If you are going to provide sensible arguments or information on the thread then do not post . Simply being pulled into the thread by a title does not mean you have to post. Maximus and I along with other were having a discussion.

In closing would folks like CavScout please refrain from using any racist organizations in trying to draw paralells. You are doing it for effect and not for argumentive purposes. Two things get a rise out of me.

1.) Racism

2.) Stupidity

(they kinda are the same)

And cavscout you came real close to displaying both in your post

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Kryton of Red Dwarf

[This message has been edited by Priest (edited 03-16-2001).]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CavScout:

You could probably rationalize a KKK meeting as bringing two sides together...

rolleyes.gif

Cav

Yowza, Mr. Scout. We all know that your name has much clout. We also know that you can be a clear-headed individual when you try to be.

Considering this tread is lock-bait. Let me excrete my opinion. I don't like the board response to what Max-Daddy wrote. I respect his opinion. Can you do the same?

The whole idea of the KKK brings about strong emotions in most Americans. I know this because I spent some time down south and read about them. I was upset when I move to Ohio and saw them there too. Maybe you are using those three letters to prove a point that I'm not getting. (its possible)

Before you discredit my opinion as being a "newbie's", understand that I used to be Hiram Sedai during my caterpillar stage.

------------------

http://www.derkessel.com/

But what still continues to amaze me is why do people take such harsh stances to generalizations.

Maximus you're such a hypocrite. After having to endure various petty nit-picks everytime I posted a mod here and "harsh stances" from you over the mere suggestion of nothing more than asking for common courtesy, only to have you label me as having an ego problem....to see you write this...

Go To H***.

-Tiger

ps that's "Heck" wink.gif

Timeout.

First Wargame Experience: Checkers; turn based.

Other wargames I have enjoyed:

Turn based: Chinese checkers, chess, battleship, Risk, TacTicsII, Waterloo, Blitzkrieg, SL, ASL.

Real Time Strategy: Silent Hunter, CLose Combat(all)

Real Time Micro Manage: Red Alert, AOE

FPS/Strategy: H&D

FPS: Medal of Honor I

I go You go, AI goes: CM of course.

I love all these games, no particular favorite, just depends on the mood I'm in.

Ok thanks for the timeout (see my point?).

Resume.

Guest Big Time Software

Time to lock this one up.

Maximus, a friendly suggestion to avoid reactions like the one you got in this topic:

Choose the wording of your intial posts with greater care. Many are the good and valid points that were lost in the muddle of agitation. wink.gif Better then to make your point very clear from the start.

That way you'll get your points across and they can be discussed, instead of discussing what others thought you meant. wink.gif

Deputy Moderator