Embarked FOs

I guess that their radios wouldn't work unless the FO is touching the earth. It must've been in the Geneva Convention. smile.gif

Seriously, that is an EXCELLENT question, even IF it has been asked before. I can see absolutely no reason why it shouldn't be allowed.

Maybe they just ran out of time again. If so, then there should no reason to leave it out of CMBB. They have plenty of time.

You CAN (sorta-kinda), actually. You can't _issue_ a fire order while embarked, but once you've issued one you can have the FO move and mount up. Don't expect your mission countdown clock to move very fast while you're doing this, though. This is similar to the "feature" that lets you give an FO a move order with "Hide" at the end, and _then_ give him a target order. As long as you don't adjust his target, he'll be able to direct fire from that spot while hiding.

And there were some specially modified tanks/AFVs that were used as observer vehicles in WWII; I don't know any real details, though.

Thanks for the link smile.gif

I agree that spotting on the move may be difficult but that spotting from a stoped vehicle should be possible...

Is this where I am supposed to say

BTS please fix or do Somefink?

At least for CMBB smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MSBoxer:

... I agree that spotting on the move may be difficult ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't this what tanks and other armed vehicles do all the time ...? :confused: