COMBAT MISSIONS : German Uniform Pack (CMMOS)

Manx

Produced & Compiled by Maximus

Features the work of Andrew Fox, Scipio and Maximus himself.

Heer, SS & FJ uniforms (and EXTRAS!) are included in the pack which you can now d/l (11.52 MB) at COMBAT MISSIONS.

Just one of the many uniforms you will find in this pack

uniforms.jpg

Please read the installation instructions included -- when installed you should find that you now have a NEW German Uniform tab added to CMMOS.

Thanks to Maximus, Foxy, Scipio, GEM and Madmatt.

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: Manx ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Well Scipio has released several more uniforms, so there'll be some more added to this RuleSet sometime or another.

So be prepared for an amendment to this set some time in the future.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now he tells me! :eek: :rolleyes:

Thanks Max...nice work BTW. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Very nice job, Max. Did you alter the bmps at all? Some of the Waffen SS camo mods look a little sharper than they did when I first downloaded them. Also, the large chickenwire has some red in it. Otherwise, you've really shown what CMMOS can do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I sharpened them all just a little which brought out the contrasts a little better. I also matched up all of the hand textures. The large chickenwire helmet does have a little red on it, that's just the way it is.

I'm going to be adding some more uniforms shortly when I get them all together and stuff. Well, who am I kidding. As soon as I can get my mind off of these terrorist attacks. But I'm afraid it's gonna be awhile.

If you go to Scipio's Warfare HQ site, you'll see the uniforms I'll be adding to this set.

I'll also be working up a Allied Uniform set as well. Using Andrew's and Scipio's uniforms.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

Didn't Andrew clean up the "red speckles" on the chickenwire helmets? I'm sure he released a revised set that fixed this problem awhile back.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Pvt Ryan was referring to the "wide mesh" chickenwire helmet by Michael Dorosh.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaveT:

Max,

Nice job.As I've said before this is just what I have been waiting for. But could you add Mr. Fox's Feldgrau pants, with or without jack boots, to the SS options list. When you update the rule set.

Thanks for a great new toy.

Dave<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:confused: What do you mean with or without jack boots? I never had those options. If you're talking about full camo pants as opposed to feldgrau pants, they're there, just scroll down in the options.