Another mod--THIS ONES POSSIBLE TO, it will just take a guy with the inclination.

I was lookin over whats-his-names new american airborn pack...the grenades on his pack gave me an Idea for a mod, I am horrible at mods so it will take someone....

Use the regular Feldgrau uniform and add Stick grenades to the belt and have a Panzerfaust slung over his back...you could do one for every uniform you like Fedlgrau, camo etc. But be sure you do the feldgrau (normal one no 1943 green added to it.)

-Feild

Maximus' new Feldgrau mod has a stick grenade in the belt. Maybe someone could try to put one in the boot, if possible. One problem I see with the panzerfaust is that it would probably have to stick up beyond the shoulder. Whatever weapons or accessories are added have to fit on the existing 3D model. Also, did panzerfausts have straps? All the photos I recall show the soldiers carrying them in their hands or resting on their shoulders. Another problem is that while CM soldiers never run out of grenades, they do run out of panzerfausts. You would have every German soldier on the map carrying a panzerfaust even though they only start with one or two (or none) per squad.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Maximus' new Feldgrau mod has a stick grenade in the belt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again just to clarify, "my feldgrau mod" is just a repaint of Andrew Fox's Heer uniform.