Since this guy has such a big hard on for me, I want to face him in PBEM

FULL FOW

YOU PICK SCENARIO & SIDES

"Lighten up Francis"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO!! smile.gif

Stripes

Sgt Hulka to that wacko killer guy

What was his nickname? his real name was Francis but no one called him that...

"you call me Francis and I;ll kill ya"

"if any of you touch my stuff, I'll kill ya!"

-tom w

The only way John Hough could be beaten by you (manieri) is if you not only use your typical lack of FOW, but, somehow make it that John can't see his own troops!

If you stop acting like a wanker, then maybe people won't have a problem with you, eh?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

Moriarty,

I was just reffering to the way the Peng thread started: a challange! 'fcourse, Seniletea (or whatever you call him now-a-days) did it in a clever way.

BTW - Can anyone explain what the heck Benny is talking about? Is there a thread where someone insulted him? Which one?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

try this one:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/014474.html

This is the other reason I'm a pacifist, besides the whole doing harm to my fellowman thing. This is as stupid an idea as settling a dispute with a fistfight or a gunfight or a war.

If you win, what does it prove? That bigotry is right? No.

If I win, what does it prove? That speaking out against evil is right? No, it doesn't prove that either.

All it proves is that one of us is better at combat mission than the other. Since you seem to be so keen to prove that you are he, I'll concede to you already, and further concede that you are the Master of the Universe at cm, able to beat anyone in existence, even without using dirty tricks like setting your fog of war to none without telling your opponent.

I play combat mission as a game, for fun, rather than to prove in my mind that I'm better hung than the next guy. And thus I see no reason to play with someone I neither like nor respect.

-John

------------------

sometimes i'd like to kick your f-ing head

but i guess you're just a human too

-EMBRACE, "SAID GUN"

[This message has been edited by John Hough (edited 01-07-2001).]

I just re-read how this began. My vote is to just ignore idiot head ( Benny ) and get back to better topics with intelligent people rather than whiners.

If we ignore him maybe he'll leave.

P.S. Can this thread just be locked now?

[This message has been edited by Loki (edited 01-07-2001).]