Oldest question in the book...

Guest Mad Gunman

Guest Mad Gunman

I have had this game for almost a year but yet to take any screen shots, i have downloaded HyperSnap but I cant get it to work (full screen capture hot keys will no do anything) any suggestion?

Thanks

BTW: The search engine needs some work smile.gif

You only need HyperSnap if you have a Video card that is 3D only eg Voodoo. (I assume you have).

Make sure you go to the tab called Capture and toggle "Enable Special Capture" and do what needs to be done inside.

Oh one other thing. HyperSnap needs to be running in the background to work. You will know if it has worked as a snapping sound will play.

The FAQ only serves to confuse Voodoo users so don't be going looking there for help when you have a Voodoo.

Hope this helps. As Arnie says I'll be back and see how you are getting on.

Cpl Carrot

If you don't have a Voodoo (the following is from the FAQ thread):

Possibly the most asked question.

"On a Mac press Command + Shift + 3. A file will appear on your hard disk called Picture 1. Subsequent screenshots take subsequent numbers.

On a PC press Print Screen. This saves the screen to the clipboard. Then open Paint and use Ctrl + V to paste to a new document." -Big Ron

I'd add to the PC part that you don't have to paste the image into MS Paint. You can paste it into any program that allows it, like MS Word for example.

Guest Mad Gunman

The FAQ answered my question, thanks for the help. I love this board, in any other such a question would get flamed to oblivion.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mad Gunman:

The FAQ answered my question, thanks for the help. I love this board, in any other such a question would get flamed to oblivion.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some on this forum (present company excepted of course) have the wherewithal to grant you that outcome as well! Maybe you got lucky! :D

Seriously, that's why I stay on this forum, I appreciate the general level of civility on it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gunnergoz:

Some on this forum (present company excepted of course) have the wherewithal to grant you that outcome as well! Maybe you got lucky! :D

Seriously, that's why I stay on this forum, I appreciate the general level of civility on it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And your peers that quote you in their signature line....

smile.gif

-tom w

[ 08-03-2001: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]