When will I grow up?

First you go through puberty, this involves things like pimples, and then your young voice goes all sqeeky to a deep drive the women wild tone, then at the same time hair starts growing in places where there were none.. althouth some grown-ups shave that off cuz they think its sexy. AND then Matt comes buy or Steve.. it don't realy matter because they slap you up the side of the head with the BTS wet sticky Hamster and say "smarten up peewee we're the big boys here!"

hope that helped

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Scott,

To be a full fledge member (And I AM good spirited) you first have to do one of your adventures featureing the Pool, padlocking and a vilain.

For the Vilain you can take Berlichtingen.

Then post the result somewhere and we will evaluate it and see if we have to raise the 30$ fee.

Other than that I'd say do one more post and that should do it...

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

and if you dip in the pool you have to pay the $45.95 US dollars to me.. for my dried frog pills. Its a standard, then you may insult all the french people there to your hearts content... oh ya and PawBroon but he's more a Gaul then French buts smells none the less of garlic snails so he qualifies.

---------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

I am NOT short but merely Vertically Challenged.

I am a tad Height Deficient.

But I do have a big, err, dunno the word in English.

It's embarrassing really...

It's used to produce all sorts of strange noises?

Bagpipe!!

Yep, in your face!

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Originally posted by David Aitken:

The wee icon at the top of your post with a face and a question mark takes you to your profile. Edit your profile through the link at the top of the page.

David

Thanks! This should break my cherry then and make me full fledged I thinK!

------------------

Scott Adams

Not Dilbert, Adventure!

www.msadams.com

msadams@msadams.com

Congrats on becoming a MEMBER, Scott. Someone should notify the CMBorg.

But as you see from this thread, it might disappoint you a bit to realize that you don't really "grow up" here. No one does. We just all operate on a sliding scale of immaturity in this forum. tongue.gif

Guest Madmatt

Actually the TRUE rite of passge into Membership is to have one of your threads padlocked by me for being off-topic. wink.gif

You are sitting in a field...

Madmatt