Run Lola Run

Hello Lads and Lass's, don't get to attack

to much since i'm partial to playing axis.

But when I do attack I seem to over run ( tire) my troops. Question is, how far can troops run in normal terrian such as woods

grass fields just before they get tired.

Thank You for your responses!

CheerZ!

Lola Rennt, please!

The only terrain where you should order your troops to run for long distances (say over 100m) is open ground or roads. Running in other terrain is, in my opinion, an emergency measure. Of course, besides tiring, there are other issues to account for – in particular, you want to know if the woods are clear of the enemy before you send your troops tearing through them.

Running is tiring enough, running with full army kit is a completely different proposition, and I certainly wouldn't want to try running through woods or over uneven terrain with army kit.

If you want exact distances, run some tests, and keep in mind that troop quality and weather conditions will affect your results.

Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.

If you're gonna use my name please spell it right ...thats MICHAEL....or more correctly, the German spelling is MICHEL.

If you run to the limit for your infantry, the HMG teams won't keep up and you'll lose your fire support.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wittmann:

Oops , sorry I was mis-informed

please accept my humble grovellings.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The other guy still got it worse than you - Michel at least is a German name :D