Vote for your favorite mods!

I propose that we vote for the best CMBO mods as a way to recognize the efforts of all the modders who have busted their butts to improve our enjoyment of this game so much.

So, I'd like to ask you all to vote for up to 2 (two) of your favorite mods in each of the following categories:

-Best Axis Armor Mod

-Best Allied Armor Mod

-Best Uniform Mod (Allied or Axis)

-Best Vehicle Mod (Allied or Axis)

-Best Natural Terrain Mod

-Best Man-Made Terrain Mod (To include fortifications)

-Best Interface Mod (To include sound mods)

-Best Informational Mod (Flags, TRP's etc)

-Best Mod WebSite

The voting period will go for 8 days from Nov 25, ending Dec 3.

Feel free to lobby for your favorites, but please do not vote here in the forum.

Send me your vote via email

If another person would like to volunteer to tally votes and keep me honest, it would be great.

Remember, this is not to say that the non winning mods suck, but it is just a way to show your appreciation for a lot of hard work that often goes unrecognized.

So please even the lurkers, voice your appreciation and vote for 2 of your favorites in each category!

Thank you for participating, and don't forget to vote!

Gyrene

Edited to reflect new deadline.

[ 11-29-2001: Message edited by: Gyrene ]</p>

I'm using some punch card polling machines I bought for cheap in Florida ;)

Well, if anyone has any problems with voting by email and with my integrity then feel free to post your choices here.

If people care so little for mods I wonder how Manx managed to have a 15GB monthly bandwidth bill....

Thanks to all who have already voted.

Gyrene

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> How can you compare interfaces to sounds? <hr></blockquote>

It's that way to keep the choices simpler, after all there aren't that many sound mods or interface mods.

You get two votes for each category, plenty for a sound mod & an interface mod.

Gyrene

PUD how could you?! You broke the chain, Gyrene was supposed to talk next..anywho...if you download mods you are speading a long term virus throughout the entire CM communities computers, and its all being committed under your noses, we have to act now, before Al Gore completely seizes power of the internet, the monster he created but can't control!!!!

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]</p>