Killing a Hetzer

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jd:

The Hetzer IS Madmatt's fav so that should tell you somefink<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And try not to forget the time when I smoked one of your Hetzer with a Wasp.

That was one of those moments.

The foliagers...

biggrin.gif

------------------

I just told a Cesspooler to do a search.

I feel like Jeff H...

Hiram Sedai

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 01-04-2001).]

Damn you to hell you french bastard, I had managed to embrace my inner croda and leave it in peace in my therapy sessions, now the horror has returned (jd- returns to rocking back and forth)

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

I need my ass kicked. I kept thinking that with my 5:1 odds and splitting the force that someone would at least damage the gun. NOT ONCE did I think to call for fire on the hetzer during the SEVEN turns it took to loose all of my armor. So much for depending on my armor!!!

btw, my infantry would never had gotten to him in time.

Very much so Iron Duke. Come to find out I had purchased M4A3(75)W Shermans instead of the 76er's frown.gif Big disappointment. Also, I stated this was done in seven turns. . . Big illusion. The hetzer disposed of my tin cans in only 5 turns. . . .taking a small break on turn 3 to move up slightly, while my tanks continue to hit in front of him.

Also for your laughing pleasure. Between the four Shermans they had fired a total of 21 AP rounds at the hetzer - in addition to -the M8 Greyhound firing 7 AP rounds. Unbelievable.

Unless my intelligence is wrong, Iron Duke might have had something to do with the sabotaging of my shermans. . . . smile.gif

Upon close observation of the map around the hetzer, i found that 90% of the fired shots had fell short of the hetzer!!! A sad day for my men.

In a recent game, my King Tiger was KO'd by an M18 before it fired a shot, but my lowly Hetzer accounted for the majority of enemy casualties. It even managed to kill a Greyhound at about 10 metres that went for a flank shot. Consider me a big fan of the little Hetzer.

GAFF