New M4A1 Personality mod available

Based on other's work with "weathered" tanks, I made a set of mods that relieve a little bit of stress during the game and allow people to relax and enjoy life.

Download 3810 and 3811 from directory http://www.slapdragon.org/mods/ . This is part of a much larger set that I have not tested much yet, but I felt that they would make a good BETA preview of what the complete "Slapdragon Personality Mod Pack" will look like when I get it done.

Originally posted by Maximus:

OH MY, what type of computer or video card are you using? Or is that just JPEG compression doing that?

That almost looks like Software Mode.

Maximus,

If you do not wish to waste bandwidth on your sever, you use "smart blur" mode on photoshop to kill detail, works even for gif files. Install the mod yourself otherwise.

I never thought I'd get a laugh from a Slapdragon post, but that made me laugh so hard I almost spilled coffee into my keyboard!! Bravo, Slapdragon!

The only criticsm I can make is that the soldiers should have paisley shirts and bellbottom pants. smile.gif

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time

The is the perfect "Pacifists" mod. I don't want to be critical ofcourse, because these are absolutely stunning. But might you want to add a white flag on a radio antenna? Just for practical purposes that is. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

The is the perfect "Pacifists" mod. I don't want to be critical ofcourse, because these are absolutely stunning. But might you want to add a white flag on a radio antenna? Just for practical purposes that is. biggrin.gif

I tried and tried to get flowers in the barrel but they never worked right. And the resolution is not good enough to show another feature: the greenery on the tank side and back is clipped from an image of a marijuana drying rack captured by the FBI.

You know what they say though about it: being issued a Sherman to fight in: It makes pacifists of us all!

[This message has been edited by Slapdragon (edited 01-27-2001).]

BTW-- has anyone actually tried the Mod to see how it works? I hope to soon finish the M4A3 series. The German tank drawings I have are currently based on storm troopers from the death star.

Also, ifd anyone knows how I can get a flower to stick out of the barrel without it looking like a 2D mistake, please posr!!!

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Maximus,

If you do not wish to waste bandwidth on your sever, you use "smart blur" mode on photoshop to kill detail, works even for gif files. Install the mod yourself otherwise.

Shrinking the image does the same thing *without* losing detail. Try resizing the picture down by like 40-50% or so.

If you need any testing and side by side comparison shots shoot them my way.

I'd rather do that for you than let you be tackle for your over pixelization...

biggrin.gif

BTW, I did try it with Kitty's 3D Hamster Faces and they AREN'T pacifist at all.

I wanted a snapshot and those cute buggers were all of sudden scurrying and shooting at Stugs.

Bravo pour ton travail et pour le bol d'air frais que Kitty et toi amenez dans ce forum.

Sorry for the use of French you all...

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 01-27-2001).]

Originally posted by PawBroon:

If you need any testing and side by side comparison shots shoot them my way.

I'd rather do that for you than let you be tackle for your over pixelization...

biggrin.gif

BTW, I did try it with Kitty's 3D Hamster Faces and they AREN'T pacifist at all.

I wanted a snapshot and those cute buggers were all of sudden scurrying and shooting at Stugs.

Bravo pour ton travail et pour le bol d'air frais que Kitty et toi amenez dans ce forum.

Sorry for the use of French you all...

J'aime le français. Mon français n'est pas bon. À beaucoup d'années d'espagnol et de portugais, mais à moi a toujours pensé que le français était un langage de culture. C'est la seule voie d'observer " John de Florette " et de lire " Cyrano de Bergerac ".

I actually wanted a bigger picture and to hell with the pixels, but I have a set limit on my server bandwidth so it works just as well to crush the difference.

My next mod will come in a week or so if I can figure out a way to get a flower to stick out a Sherman's barrel.