I ordered CM, but it hasn't arrived yet....

Is there a problem with shipping? Been a little over a week, and I saw a few posts about shipping problems. I love the demo and am up nights waiting for CM to arrive. Was just wondering if there were shipping probs I didn't know about.

------------------

John "Hedu" Babarovich,

Jagdeschwader 26, Warbirds

Guest Madmatt

A little over a week isn't very long at all but if you can email me your details (I need full name and address) I can look it up for you.

Madmatt

Hehe...Horrido!

I must confess that I've yet to do any multiplayer CM...So many games, so little time!

My advice is to get comfortable with it, start small - if you've played the demo then it's a breeze, you'll just have choice crisis with all the units, scenerioes, operations, 240mm rockets, Jagdpanthers and the quick battle generator is fantastic smile.gif

Get the latest patch straight away.

Then grab the graphics mods, BIG DD's are the best too date for terrain and uniforms, also make sure you get winterized vehicles as these aren't included on the CD. Generally the more recent the mod the better it is, the original was good but with the added mods done by players I must say it's beautiful.

There's quite a few WB pukes floating around Vadr, FD-Ski, Buzzer, Pritzl to name a few off the top of my head, do a search we had a thread going here a while back.

The wait for it to arrive sucks, use it to d/l mods, but once it arrives you'll be in WW2 tactical wargame heaven.

Reg's

Fen

[This message has been edited by Fenris (edited 01-10-2001).]

I have about 14 downloads waiting for my CM CD to arrive, winter mods and such. Been tought waiting for it, got all these mods and the patch waiting to install!

Good to see all the Warbirds guys, I would have to believe they are the cream of the crop! wink.gif

------------------

John "Hedu" Babarovich,

Jagdeschwader 26, Warbirds

To give you some hope I ordered my CD on the 28th of December i believe and just received it. I must say well woth the wait that is for sure. Don't worry man it will be there very soon. The bad part for me was as soon as I got the mail and it was there I had to leave for work so i got to stare at it for 12 hours B4 being able to play. Grrrrrr but man was it fun after I got home.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Francesco:

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ordered on 27th November and still waiting for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Leopardi: (in few revisited words)

"La vera felicità sta nell'aspettare qualcosa, più che averla"

Bye!

Francesco

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Francesco

That's a long wait, you are a patient person.

I had a similar problem in Europe last year, I would recommend that you Email Steve on the address that was on your order acknowledgement and inform him of the situation.

I'm sure he will try to sort things out for you, he certainly sorted it for me. smile.gif

DG

DraGoon, thanks for interesting my problem, I've already contacted Steve and he helped me a bit... I'll inform everyone when I'll receive THE game. (note: THE)

Bye!

Francesco

per la nota su Leopardi, come se l'avessi ripetuta......

------------------

Veni Vidi Vici

Man, I sympathize with you guys who have waited so long. But for the sake of possible newcomers and fence sitters who might be reading, I thought I'd report my order and delivery history.

I ordered CM very early last Wednesday morning and received it on Saturday. Maybe I was just lucky. Needless to say, I couldn't be happier with that kind of efficiency.

I don't mean to rub wounds; just thought I'd present the other side of the coin.

If you're concerned about your order, I highly recommend sending off an email to Madmatt (sorry, Matt). He was quite helpful in our communications. Good luck guys. Hope it's at your doorstep soon.

Mudfrost