CMBB - coastal tiles?

No idea if this has been discussed and/or laughed out of town...but I am wondernig will they be modelled? There seem to be several instances where heavy fighting took place in and around coastal areas. Take the areas around the Baltic coast for example, Riga or Koningsberg...and how about the heavily fought over Crimean ports...

Will there be the option to have the sea, or more specifically, the coast as either the focus for a victory location or exit point.

Just curious.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Laughing_boy:

No idea if this has been discussed and/or laughed out of town...but I am wondernig will they be modelled? There seem to be several instances where heavy fighting took place in and around coastal areas. Take the areas around the Baltic coast for example, Riga or Koningsberg...and how about the heavily fought over Crimean ports...

Will there be the option to have the sea, or more specifically, the coast as either the focus for a victory location or exit point.

Just curious.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you haven't seen it already, you might

be interested in looking at the Desert

Fox Desert Rats conversion set. They have

a scenario in Benghazi, which involves

evacuating a port area. (Though the

exit is not actually to sea, as you were

asking for). I think there was at least

one more coastal scenario available. You

might enjoy installing the conversion and

looking at 'Benghazi Burning', as it is

a quite nice looking coastal map.

--Rett

[ 08-06-2001: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Hello Berlichten,

I guess that would be too easy...but what I meant was all the rest of the coastal stuff which comes with a coastal tile...sand for example, maybe dunes...jetty. God knows, anything which one can associate with a coastal area.

I guess after looking through Carrell's 'Operation Barbarossa - in pictures' I got thinking about what sort of Russian 'feel' CMBB would be able to give. Aside from all the pictures of Orthodox churches and the like, I was wondering what the coastline of some of these areas looked like. Anyway.