A request to Andreas........

Andreas:

You might recall a few weeks earlier about my asking for info in the southern Germany (Stuttgart) region. I also recall your recommendation that Stuttgart was a "great place to get away from." ;) (I´ve already imbibed in my share of spatzle now too.)

Anyway, it was inevitable that the missus & I be taken into downtown Stuttgart by a relative. When walking past the tourist information center, I paused to glance at it, and the relative asked if I wanted to stop in and visit for information. I said "yes," setting a little event into motion for the missus, which you should find amusing in the article link below:

Stuttgart newspaper article

Anyway, a little favor to ask of you: would it be possible for you to translate this into English and e-mail to me later? (My last e-mail to you was on the "Crown of Thorns" scenario edit job.) It would take another year of German language study for the missus & I to sort it out. If you could do this, I´ll spot you for a couple scenario reviews of your choice.

Thanks for your attention, and Seasons Greetings to all others here too. (I still haven´t gotten used to German keyboards very well, though. ;) )