yeah yeah another tiger mod.....

None of the current tigers grabbed me by the short and curlies so I desided to do my own. Ok, the colour scheme is debatable but it is high res. Its made from scratch (except track, hull track is Tigers, main track is BTS original of course) so its taking a very long time around 20 hours to get this far so perhaps in a week?

I expect a few hatches are opening the wrong way etc but hopefully there isnt too many errors. Making it from a tamiya model i found

tiger-pud.jpg

[ 04-19-2001: Message edited by: Pud ]

Yep seen them all, just none really caught my eye, with all due respect to JohnS. Its a personal preference thing I suspect.

Colour - I can reduce the saturation of this later if it does end up being too orange (I suspect it is). Probably do a few colour saturation variants to allow choice.

(Edit} the colour scheme was always the hard part.

[ 04-19-2001: Message edited by: Pud ]

Looks nice so far. One question. When the tank is finished will you be able to tell the different between the body of the tank and the turret? Right now it looks like it's all one piece or this the way it's supposed to look? smile.gif

No, still plodding along with it, changed the colour scheme. Just put in on hold for the last week. Thanks for the interest, it helps with the motivation.

Latest incarnation, top of hull not done yet hence the image angle.

newtiger.jpg