BTS! New Feature for CM2!!! GOOD

How is that for a title! Okay, how about a very simple drop down on the parameters screen in QBs to allow you to pick the map as Long, wide, square, or random? The default could be random. That seems pretty easy to include, if it doesn't screw up the map generation process.

I don't think I've seen it mentioned, and while we're on the subject, when you pick an email QB, how about the receiving end of the email getting to see the parameters? I do think that has been mentioned.

Thanks.

I've seen it mentioned elsewhere but I would definately like to see more longer maps with Victory locations in depth. It would be nice to have to capture a series of victory locations one after another.

There has got to be some change in the shape of QB maps for CM2 for attack/defend. Especially for larger pt games.

A bit narrower, much deeper, with VLs staggered front to back as well as side to side.

The current maps are fine for MEs, although I think the setup zones should be narrower (or the map deeper) so units don't start in LOS on the first turn so often.

A selectable menu option like PL suggested would seem the most logical solution.

[ 05-31-2001: Message edited by: Vanir Ausf B ]