Brand New Combat Mission 2 Stuff!!!!(Screen Shots from IGN)

Well, I was actually searching for more CM 2 stuff when IGN came up with a match and I found this...I couldnt resist...I would also like to point out that I live in California, if I am Panzerman....(which is a CANADIAN) how could I live in two different countries at the same time....lets start compairing Maximus to someone around the world...like I dont know.....Stalin...!

[ 08-28-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

...lets start compairing Maximus to someone around the world...like I dont know...Stalin...!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah ... more like the village idiot ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

I would also like to point out that I live in California, if I am Panzerman....(which is a CANADIAN) how could I live in two different countries at the same time<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point, but we've heard that before with another former member. Well at least that's what their profiles said. And no it wasn't Panzerman either. It was our good old friend Benny Maneiri. He had several different login names and each showed different locales.

But if you really are from California, then maybe you're right. But that still is a little ironic into the simialrities between you and Panzerman's behavior. Which brings me to another question, I might be totally wrong, but are you a teen-ager? Just asking...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Hmmm, another observation if you will.

Panzerman also like to dig up these old Alpha screenshots of CMBO.

Things to make you go, Hmmmm.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grammer Max...hehhe its not also like to dig its he also digs up these old Alpha screenshots. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Maximus, I am going to post replies under all of my screen names to prove to you I am from California<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> And there you have it Maximus, proof positive that he's in California. There's NO WAY that he could FAKE or DECEIVE the all knowing and all telling BTS Profile, no sir, IT KNOWS ... uh ... that he typed it in himself ... hmmmmm.

Joe