Question about a book

No need to worry. It is the best one stop book available on German armour, as far as I have seen. Far from the most detailed presentation but among the books dedicated to German armour that I have it would probably be the last I would let go of.

Spielbergers 250 page book on the StuG’s lets you know almost all you could want to know, Chamberlains 9 or so pages tells you what you ”need” to know.

M.

Aye very good book indeed...just actually sit down and read it from cover to cover, i learned much that way...but wow what a trip! So many pictures! So many specifications! It boggles the mind! ;) btw where did you order it from? military bookshelf? i got it there for real cheap...

Hiya,

Thanks for the info guys ;)

@Drez

I ordered it from a Dutch site since i live in Holland, books are Really expensive here (paid 75 guilders for the book ~ $30 USD) but then again, since i don't have a creditcard, an international money order to the US would cost me just as much or even more, since banks ask absurd prices for that. Oh well, i guess the book is worth my 30 bucks :D

Gryphon

Hallo Gryphon

Nice to see another Dutch player,we have a small group of players,all of them are listed in the Rugged Defense ladder hosted by Cyberfox

ok I continue in Dutch sorry for the rest of you non dutch speaking people smile.gif

op het moment zijn er 7 nederlandse spelers die ik ken,we wonen niet echt ver uit elkaar

dordrecht,amersfoort,soest en huizen,eindhoven

stuur me maar een email met een setup als je een game wilt starten

email is in mijn profile

Chamberlain's book of US & Commonwealth tanks isn't as rich in detail as the one about German tanks (e.g. no detailed armor thickness or slope info), however, what it loses in specs it gains in descriptive text. Both are good books, no WWII buff can be without these.