Barbedwire... results!!

<center>wireattack.jpg</center>

well here it is.. since someone locked up my last post.. which me finks was not taken seriously, puh!

well I took regular Barbed wire.. and the same result, after a valiant defense my wire still does not hold up to one Engineer unit!!! they cut the wire at a rate of 14.25 snips per second at 80º the wire front! and every grog knows that American Engineers cut at 5.25 snips per second. This shows again BTS leaning favor for Allies and not German forces!!

I protest! I protest on three notes! one even though the unit seemed to be scared they kept up cutting!! JUST LOOK AT THAT WIRE FLY!! two! nearby wire routed seeing that attack.. pffft.. ya right tell me again this is not fixed! and Third my dried frog pills ran out.

------------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 02-01-2001).]

you forgot to factor in the quality of late-war German barbed wire.

Due to a shortage of steel at that stage, the germans were forced to make use of discarded noodles from Asian restaurants.

These were knitted into barbed wire patterns, painted silver, and then rushed to the siegfried line.

One day I'll tell you about the paper-mache bunkers

Mace

Were your engineers using clippers with tungsten blades? CM 1.1 overmodels the effect of tungsten on hardened steel barbwire, which should be fixed in 1.12

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska