New operation "Tag des Nashorns"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iron Duke:

If anyone would like to try this operation out let me know, I will email it to you right away.

It deals with operation "Cobra" and the "Third Herd".

Shoot it to me Duke! I'll put it in my test Que with the others. It may take me a week to get back to you with comments.

gp

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest MantaRay

Hey Rob, quit acting like a moderator or employee of BTS. He can post whatever he wants in "GENERAL", hence the name "GENERAL".

And you have been doing this a lot lately. Lighten up, it is not just your forum. Besides, you post about you little fantasy crap in here, and who wants to read about that?

Thanks Iron Duke, email it to me please.

Ray

PS, I hardly ever look in the scenarios section.

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

Hey Rob, quit acting like a moderator or employee of BTS. He can post whatever he wants in "GENERAL", hence the name "GENERAL".

And you have been doing this a lot lately. Lighten up, it is not just your forum. Besides, you post about you little fantasy crap in here, and who wants to read about that?

Thanks Iron Duke, email it to me please.

Ray

PS, I hardly ever look in the scenarios section.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never have. I was just telling him that BTS has a Scenarios board wether you go there or not dosn't realy matter.And it was a tip! Not a must do!It even says in the into to the board about thing. For things not coverd by the other boards, this is not a quote but something very similer ie a few words changed.

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 01-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 01-12-2001).]

Jeez, lighten up, everyone! If anyone's going to be acting like a moderator, it should be me. smile.gif Duke, you would probably have better luck in the Scenario forum, though there's certainly no harm posting here.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Ya Duke.

Jeesh, you dumb ass. biggrin.gif

C'mon folks, have mercy on Duke, he is a retired DAT. biggrin.gif

Sorry ol buddy, couldnt resist getting a couple bashes in there. Please send it to me too.

You know I won't be able to get started on the AKOTM with Tblaster until the 25th.

Will be heading back in from the weeds then.

Hopefully we can get TCP going and quicken things up a bit. Talk to you then.

------------------

The counter-revolution,

people smilling through their tears.

Who can give them back their lives, and all those wasted years.

ROTFLMAO - ROB/1 telling IronDuke to quit spamming the board BWAHAHAHAHA

Rob/1, no offense, but given your history so far on this board your note to Duke reminds me of a murderer telling a shopper he's a criminal for parking the car in a no-parking zone....

Duke, send it over, I'ld surely like to give it a try...

------------------

"Im off to NZ police collage" (GAZ_NZ)

My First Sergeant used to call us 3rd Herd because we were in 3rd platoon. I hated that guy. He would PT us to death.

Anyway, I'm loving the operation and using my Nashorns to tag everything. Isn't that the point? Nashorns playing tag?

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

ROTFLMAO - ROB/1 telling IronDuke to quit spamming the board BWAHAHAHAHA

Rob/1, no offense, but given your history so far on this board your note to Duke reminds me of a murderer telling a shopper he's a criminal for parking the car in a no-parking zone....

Duke, send it over, I'ld surely like to give it a try...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I said please...hehe wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Ya Duke.

Jeesh, you dumb ass.

C'mon folks, have mercy on Duke, he is a retired DAT.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LoL...once again Sergeant, I was waiting for your remarks! smile.gif

Anyway,

thanks to everyone for trying it out and even to you Rob/1, for putting your ass out where everyone can take a shot at it! biggrin.gif

------------------

One shot...One Kill

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by :USERNAME::

tag means day in German.

Can nashorns be effective in CMBO?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Rob/1...I mean Lewis. I was being humorous. Perhaps my jokes should come with instructions.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by :USERNAME::

Can nashorns be effective in CMBO?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I sort of like them. What you do is pair them up with a panther or a pair of Pz IVs. Then, if you run into any chruchills, pershings, or sherm jumbos, you've got that 88, so you can take them on frontally.

Actually, I like the "baby nashorns," Marders, even better. Just get a bunch of them, and if you lose two for each sherm you kill, you're breaking even on points. It's kind of a mobile Pak40 without the ambush potential.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska