My order has been PROCESSED. YIPPPEEE

It took them 3 days but hey they processed it. That means that its going to be shipped or shipped today or tomarrow probably right? That means by next Wednesday, I can rip open that box and GOTO war. See ya honey, see ya my little girl, daddys off to make the world safe for Democracy. HEHEHE Or the 3rd Reich whichever. BUT I WILL BE PLAYING.

Oh thanks for the heads up on the CD being in with the book, that would have been a heart breaker.

See ya later, back to work to happily earn half a days pay to pay for the game.

Go Vols and God Bless.

"Evil around every corner, be careful not to step in any" Minsc & Boo. Squeek.

Townsend,

I'm right behind you. I placed my order early Wednesday morning. Last night, Madmatt was kind enough to look into the status for me, but unfortunately it hadn't been processed yet. I'm hoping mine was included in the same batch as yours. We'll see.

In any event, enjoy yours when it shows! No, doubt you will.

Mudfrost

Mudfrost,

I just kept checking my Credit card till it had a charge on it. I have never been so happy to have a balance due on my credit card.

Well atleast I wont be the only newbie player out there. I hope one day they add team play so we can all play on the same teams. Right now I will take what I can get.

I hope your game arrives swiftly and with out problems. I actually put my order in on the net on New Years Eve i think, knowing it didnt have a chance till tuesday. I was just charged today so that may take a day or two. If I would of ordered it right off, I might have it now but surely by the weekend. But thats what I get for waiting.

Well see ya around.

God Bless.

"Play for and make the breaks, when one comes your way score" Gen. Robert R. Neyland

Towsend, congratulations, but there will be no box to rip open. CMBO comes in an evelope that is about the size of the manual - about 9"x6". I didn't even know I had received it until I went through all the mail that day. Then of course I started freaking out when I didn't see a CD in the envelope. However, it was safely tucked away inside the manual so it wouldn't get damaged in transit. And the manual is so thick it would have taken an 88 to pierce that much pulp. Have fun. And you have to play for 1 week before you can ask any questions. smile.gif