A crazy StuG and StuH mod

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Swede:

Rob,

Are you going to make a hi-res version?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFL.. tee heee.. man thats a good one... LOL.. man ooh I'm busting a side here.. hi-res!! LOL thats a good one.. oh man... i just.. yup.. damn another pair of pants for the wash.. hehe.. *wipes a tear from his eye* man I got to stop chewing this onion flavored gum.

Hey Rob1...how the heck did you get the inside track on the secret Allied "paint shell" which they were forced to develop due to losses that they suffered from "friendly fire" at the hands of over zealous fly boys.

Just as well that the grunts could aim better than the sky jocks smile.gif

Keep having a go Rob....its your game and you can do what ever you like that makes you happy with it smile.gif...as well as putting a wryy smile on other peoples faces :D

Regards

Måkjager

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

OK, but what's funny about a neon green StuG? Now the "pink" Panther was funny. At least it came with some captions to carry the joke. Rob made no effort to make it a joke with what he had originally posted.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not really funny at all Max. Rob said he posted "crazy" mods. A neon green StuG and StuH are kinda "crazy" in light of how they actually were painted in real life. And because this mod isn't a serious one I refered to it as a joke mod.

The real jokes are how I dignified your response with one of my own and how you always seem to jeer Rob/1. Hmm...what did mommy tell us about people who put others down...

:rolleyes:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Someone could do an all-brown and all-green mod to make CM just like those toy soldiers you had as a kid! smile.gif

Or how about a selection of neon peoples, lovely smile.gif

Makes for a faster running CM, you know it

PeterNZ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peter you hit it right on the nail I am make the toy soldiers CM mod... so there it is.

I am still going to add some most things to it. The toy Sherman is on the way.

;)