Marco Bergman's Stuarts - NEW versions available!

Appearing TOGETHER in a mod for the FIRST time - U.S. AND Commonwealth Stuarts! eek.gif

BergmanStuartTrio.jpg

Marco Bergman has released several additional versions of his M5A1/Stuart/M8 HMC mod pack, so now there's a flavor for EVERYONE.

First, a complete LR version, with all the optional textures and a NEW additional set of textures that allow mixed U.S. and Brit or Canadian Stuarts with NO mismatch. Mac users can select and name a set of textures and install, with no need to EVER swap textures or run batch files.

Next, so that the HR crowd won't get BMP envy biggrin.gif - an Add-on pack with a HR set of the olive drab Commonwealth textures shown above.

But wait... there's more...

Next, for the CM Mod Manager crowd, LR and HR fully Mod Manager compliant versions that install a complete basic texture set of all olive drab versions so you need NEVER rename a BMP or run a batch file! (Fine Print: Note these versions do not include the optional BMPs in the full packs, if you want these, download the full packs and rename BMPs as explained in the included docs.)

He was gonna throw in a set of Ginzu knives, but I talked him out of it wink.gif

- Old Dog

Edit for speeling smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Old Dog (edited 01-04-2001).]

Guest Madmatt

These will posted on CMHQ most likely tomorrow night. They are too good to go into the Untested Area! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest SS Peiper

WOW they look GREAT!!!! I got to have it!! Marco is the best smile.gif thanks Old dog for the preview. Damm now I will not be able to sleep waiting for it. smile.gif

SS Peiper