Scenarios, Pictures, Updates. oh my!

Your new logo for the site has a slight speeling error. If I was a Camadian I won't mimd it though wink.gif

------------------

"Alla Keefek" is a Brit soldier's corruption of an Arabic phrase. It

means "couldn't be bothered". A Firefly of the 4th County of London Yeomanry had it painted on the rear of the turret. This Firefly was knocked out by a Tiger from 501st SS.

http://www.geocities.com/alla_keefek/

You should of seen the spelling mistakes on my site yesterday. I ran the spell checker over it. Was ok. Then I uploaded, had a look at it & all the mistakes stood out like dogs you know whats.. wink.gif

------------------

"Alla Keefek" is a Brit soldier's corruption of an Arabic phrase. It

means "couldn't be bothered". A Firefly of the 4th County of London Yeomanry had it painted on the rear of the turret. This Firefly was knocked out by a Tiger from 501st SS.

http://www.geocities.com/alla_keefek/

Hey Shadow, here's some salt to the wounds...my site is working fine!

Heehee!

(I feel for you - I finally sat down to update some of my sites last weekend and the server was done for two freakin' days. It was up again - Monday morning at 8am as I was on my way to work. Pretty big letdown.)

Ah well, most people are out on dates tonight (or so one would hope) so no big worry....

------------------

CANUCK: Clothing, Equipping and Employing the Canadian Soldier in Combat Mission

[This message has been edited by Michael Dorosh (edited 03-09-2001).]

With all of these Canadian CM sites, I should start an American CM site. rolleyes.gif I mean, every American website doesn't have U.S. plastered all over it. So why the differentiation? Just wondering....

In anycase, why isn't there any Australian CM websites, or German, or Russian, or English, or Polish? Where's Gen. Sosabowski when you need him? eek.gif

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Hey Shadow, here's some salt to the wounds...my site is working fine!

Heehee!

(I feel for you - I finally sat down to update some of my sites last weekend and the server was done for two freakin' days. It was up again - Monday morning at 8am as I was on my way to work. Pretty big letdown.)

Ah well, most people are out on dates tonight (or so one would hope) so no big worry....

See what happened to the smart ass? see my post about a computer crash and being out of commission til at least Monday (sigh)