Big Ole Steamy Pile Of Poo Update On CMHQ!!!!! New Stuff, Old Stuff, Poo Stuff!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

I just spent over fours hours moving stuff around and adding new mods on CMHQ so you lazy bums can find out whats new for yourselves!

I'm Spent!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Rex_Bellator

Wow - I get to be the first to congratulate Matt and all the contributors on one of the best CMHQ updates ever.

The German SPG's are excellent, the bridge is gorgeous and those infantry uniforms are incredible. My favourites are the Gerbergsjager and the Volksturm, but the others are great as well.

Go get them and thanks again guys smile.gif

Matt appreciate the nice mods again!

Note: whne tryin to view the bmps of the Nashorn/Humm file tri-color, bmps seem damaged. Attempted 3 downloads, all same bmp errors. ANyone else have this happen?

thanks for all u do

Thanks Matt,

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Note: when trying to view the bmps of the Nashorn/Humm file tri-color, bmps seem damaged. Attempted 3 downloads, all same bmp errors. Anyone else have this happen?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep,I'm having the same problem with all the nashorn/hummel bmp's,they don't show up in game and I can't view them in paint,because it doesn't recognize them for some reason.

Guest Rex_Bellator

D'oh! Same probs here with Nashorn Mod. Ah well, every silver lining has a dark cloud.

------------------

"We're not here to take it - We're here to give it"

General Morshead's response to the popular newspaper headline "Tobruk Can Take It"

Guest highlife

I noticed in the Readme that they were converted to bmps on a Mac. I know a number of mod makers use macs but maybe the problem occured in conversion to PC format?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

Have to say same problem with the Nashorn mod!!! Someone fix it!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They can start by throwing away those Macs! eek.giftongue.gif Mac Weirdos, who needs them? biggrin.gif LOL!

------------------

"Live by the sword, live a good LOOONG life!"-Minsc, BGII

"Boo points, I punch."--Minsc, BGII

Guest Madmatt

Wow, okay, I see the problem. IT'S BROKE! I can't get any of the textures to display either. Maybe I rushed a bit in posting this one, as I thought I had seen it in game. I will email the Author and try to get this resolved and will pull it offline for the time being.

Sorry for that.

Madmatt

------------------

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Guest Madmatt

Nashorn&Hummel Update!!!

Okay, I get a fixed set from Michael, posting now!

Madmatt

------------------

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex