Assault Theory Article

I have posted an article on Assault theory on Operation CultureK. Check it out, and keep on coming back!

I do have a question for BTS though and everyone else.

Can we make a central news posting center that posts to this forum? Maybe something like the FAQ topic, but without the comedy. That way, there could be 1 post called, "WEBSITE NEWS!!!!!" And under it you could always find the latest posts, etc. I hate coming here and dogging the group with posts about the site when they are of the general nature like this one.

What's your opinion?

Thanks

Keith

------------------

Operation CultureK

Check it out today for Great Combat Mission Content!

Keith,

If you send me a copy of your update, then I can post it at Forward Observer. Remember? wink.gif

If all the webmasters subscribe to Forward Observer (and submit their updates), the site will serve precisely the function you suggest. (Note: ALL webmasters are welcome to join FO. Just send me an email.)

If you have suggestions for how I can make Forward Observer work bstter, I would be eager to hear them. The whole idea is to have a site that helps webmasters and readers alike.

Thanx (again) Manx. smile.gif

------------------

SuperTed

Wild Bill and the Raiders

Boots & Tracks Team Member

Forward Observer

Oh, jeez. Forgot to send you my update. Thanks for the reminder.

Get two new scenarios at The Last Defense!

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!