Last time I'll bug you with those CMMOS Panthers.

After some good critical analysis from Pascal, I've taken his suggestions to heart and altered the functionality of the CMMOS Panthers RuleSet. V1.01 looks like this:

panthers2-or.jpg

Hi-vis buttons replace the older ones to aid in variant I.D.

"combo" buttons have been added to allow the installation of all variants of a particular scheme. These buttons have been added for:

Fernando's: Lehr tri-color A, G, G(late)

Mono A, G, G(late)

Tri-color G, G(late)

Ambush G, G(late)

Gordon's Winterized A, G, G(late)

Maximus' Winterized A, G, G(late)

Fernando's & Gordon's schemes support:

4-8 turret number variations

10th Pz. divisionals

16th Pz. divisionals

21st Pz. divisionals

PanzerLehr divisionals

Liebstandarte Adolf Hitler divisionals.

Alternate roadwheels. (for some schemes)

As soon as Pascal has these updates, I'll add a link here.

Clubfoot,

This is what I was waiting for, Fernando's Panthers for CMMOS! I must add I've d/l also the German Uniform set + ruleset of Maximus and it is one of the easiest ways to implement additions that I've seen. Congrats on all the hardwork that you gentlemen have done.

One kind request regarding Fernando's Panther set (Lehr + Mono + Tricolor + Ambush):

Can you divide the d/l file or split the file so that I can d/l it in smaller chunks? Say only the Ambush or Tricolour scheme of Fernando? Please. Being from South Africa, our brandwith here on the African continent is really pathetic. (Still locked in slow landlines with slow connections.)

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

------------------

Between May 22, 1985 and May 4, 1988, the French writer Jean-Paul Kauffmann was held chained and often blindfolded in a Beirut basement by Shiite Muslim fundamentalist groups. A lover of Bordeaux wine, Mr.

Kauffmann recited daily the list of the 61 greatest chateaux drawn up in 1855. He strove to conjure up the aroma of a Chateau Margaux or a

Leoville-Poyferre. Occasionally a small miracle would occur, and the scent

of black currants and plum would permeate the dusty heat of Lebanon.

-- Roger Cohen "Ways of Doing Time" -- NY Times, May 4, 1997.

Huh, I'm not yet very good with URLs, I blow one to the files I host :eek: !

Thanks Clubfoot !

Winecape, I can easily break the stuff in chunks, but I prefer to make "consistent" chunks : Fernando's Tricolor & Ambush, Gordon stuff, Tiger's stuff,etc..

I'll try to do that, but I'm a lazy & busy French.

I realize I'm very lucky : dloading the stuff took me 5 (!!) minutes, uploading again was 35 min smile.gif

Just Now I'm dloading SPWAW, 400Mo, less than 2 hours... (you can ask for a CD, friends !)

French ADSL connections are VERY good

FRANCE RULES :D:D !!

Clubfoot, even a better idea...

I have already d/l'ed 2 sets of Fernando's non-compliant CMMOS Panther G (+ late) zip files, specifically the Ambush/Tri-color versions.

Is it possible to get the CMMOS compliant filenaming convention of Fernando's Ambush/Tri-color Panther G (+ late) from you guys? Then I can rename the files on my own accord. I will obviously also need the Fernando ruleset files no doubt.

Just downloaded your 33.11MB link and after 2 hours with a few bytes left it bombed out. Getright download manager could not resume the few bytes that was left -- so close yet so far! :mad:

Appreciate any help here.

Regards.

Winecape,

I'll e-mail you the RuleSet today. It's only around 200k. From that you can discern the file extensions used.

Anyone else who would like the RuleSet but doesn't want to suffer through a 33meg download, reply here and I'll e-mail you the RuleSet sans bitmaps.

*IMPORTANT*

This is not an "official" CMMOS RuleSet, and the file extensions are somewhat messy. The ruleset #, 850, is a house rules # and may present overwrite problems if you've got your own in-house mod installed to this #.

In the future, when official versions of some the mods included appear (ie: Fernando Panthers by Fernando, Gordon Panthers by Gordon), I'll come back and make this RuleSet backwards compatible to utilize the proper file extensions.

Thanks for all the feedback, fellas!

I separated the files by author to allow for partial dloads :

Fernando_Lehr_Tricolor

Fernando_Ambush

Fernando_Monocolor

Fernando_Tricolor_Camo

Audace_Pawbroon_Anzio

Tiger_panthers

Makjager

Malfunkt

Winter :

Max_Winter

GEM_Winter

It's uploading right now, in 10 minutes all will be ready !

Hope it helps in Africa ;)

[ 09-29-2001: Message edited by: Pascal DI FOLCO ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

I separated the files by author to allow for partial dloads...

It's uploading right now, in 10 minutes all will be ready ! Hope it helps in Africa ;)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My dear friend, I kindly thank you for your effort. Much obliged Pascal!

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

----------------

Wine rejoices the heart of man and joy is the mother of all virtues.

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1771

Just an important note Pascal regarding your d/l server in France.

Tried again to d/l the smaller chunks and the same thing happened as with the larger 33,11MB chunk earlier. The server d/l OK on my IE5.1 browser until the last ,01KB when the server just froze and refuses to finish downloading the file. This is the 1st time it happened to me. (I tried downloading the other small file chunks - same problem.)

Regards,

Charl theron