JagdPanzer IV w/skirt ??

Just a question on this tank! I set up a quick battle with myself as the Axis and bought one of these little darlings.

The battle was going my way when my JagdPanzer IV w/skirt had ran out of HE, I moved this tank near a building which contained some French troop the I heard a Whomp and saw this projectile come out of the top of the Tank and land on the building! (hand grenade ???) this weapon took the building out and all the squads in it, Can someone tell what did this???

Ceebee

Originally posted by Ceebee:

Just a question on this tank! I set up a quick battle with myself as the Axis and bought one of these little darlings.

The battle was going my way when my JagdPanzer IV w/skirt had ran out of HE, I moved this tank near a building which contained some French troop the I heard a Whomp and saw this projectile come out of the top of the Tank and land on the building! (hand grenade ???) this weapon took the building out and all the squads in it, Can someone tell what did this???

Ceebee

It's a naversomethingwaffe. A grenade launcher on the side of the tank.

------------------

No bastard has ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

shadow@jagdtiger.de

Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Waffe means weapon, it doesn't have anything to to with it being air-detonated.

I though waffe meant to release noxious gas from the rectal area. Thus Luftwaffe ( flying farts), Waffen SS (SS soldiers with bad gas) etc.

For example:

Der ist ein schrecklicher Geruch. Was für waffe! Verlassen Sie einen Panzerr Hans, bevor Sie die Munition zur Detonation bringen.

(best I can do with a German dictionary and never having taken a class).

[This message has been edited by Slapdragon (edited 01-27-2001).]