Info about Armour and infantry weapons??

Hi this will be my first message on this board smile.gif

I am searching for info about armour and i need them about Rof and turning rate of the gun and the tank self. Also some info about allied infantry weapons , again mainly for the ROF , accuracy ,ect. I am allso searching for info about infantry rifle grenades and rifle AT-grenades.

I don't have CM yet , i have heard that CDV will publish it (mabey) , but i have sudden strike , now i know this is NOT a realistic game , but i am trying to edit it to be more realistic. So any info will be usefull

I have the link to panzerfaust and most german and allied tanks sites only i don't find info about what i listed above (rof ,ect)

Thanks

welcome to the board! i have sudden strike also and let me tell you from experience that CM is a hundred times better! ive been looking for a realistic WWII game forever, and this is the only one. to answer your link question, someone gave me a ZIP file that has a BUNCH of links on it. im sure one of them will answer your question. i cant post it here, but if you want the ZIP file just email me at Ccooper@scottsconf.com . good luck and get CM! trust me smile.gif