Fieldmarshalls Battle Group.....Right here need to talk to you!

Hello we now have the team...we must now start funneling ideas from one another Napoleon..I will tell you what kind of map we need...I will get to work on the other stuff. (Briefings\Plot) Agua will edit all of the evil typos...Lets see what we can do!

Napoleon lets here those ideas!

--Fieldmarshall

Is it just me or does Fieldmarshall remind you alot of Rob "Panzerman" Disney?

They both have about the same spelling skills. And both come up with these crazy tournaments or metacampaigns.

I don't know, but it's almost too much to be coincidence.

Maximus and others, why do you need to ruin people's day(s). All this guy wants is to play CM with a little bit of "style". And you come along and say something idiotic, start a flame and get the thread locked up.

Leave people be, if you have nothing constructive to say or add, say nothing at all. Saying idiotic **** like that isn't going to make up for all those years of ubuse by your father. So stop trying and leave it be!

This is hilarious. I kinda thought the same as Maximus (not actually believing FM was Panzerman) but he resembled his style and attitude. FieldMarshall I commend you on your effort

and how much you've appeared on this forum in the last month.

But its wierd I was thinkin' the same way....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

This is hilarious. I kinda thought the same as Maximus (not actually believing FM was Panzerman) but he resembled his style and attitude. FieldMarshall I commend you on your effort

and how much you've appeared on this forum in the last month.

But its wierd I was thinkin' the same way....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See, I'm not the only one. Its just based on a series of observations I've made since Fieldmarshall's appearance. The two definately have their similarities. That's basically all I'm saying. Not to flame or anything, just something I've noticed. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

Screw you maximus...and I have horrible spelling on the comp............without a checker anyway................so screw you..I am not panzerman!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, just another observation, but you need a spell checker to know you've spelled something (in)correctly? Usually most people mispell words, but most are due to typos. With Panzerman, it's something of a different nature. However with you, I'm not so sure either way.

Simalier eh?...well no matter....I am not Panzerman..and I did not appear on this forum just a month ago..I have had the game since November..and been on the forum since January...under the registered name "niles" and then again under the name "vonkluge" and then just last month or so "Fieldmarshall"

--Field