*drool* and other things in life

mensch sits down for a glass of wine, he looks out the window and sees the snow falling in large and small flakes, like fallout. he looks at his watch.

"hmm, 12:45 and I am so tired" he mumbles. duffy his moms dog comes down to him in the basement as he watches duckman on tv "hey hover" he says on the fact she sucks up anything that falls on the floor resembling food "whacha doing?"

"?" she looks at him. "yup same here" he mummbles as he drinks a bit of wine.

Mensch glances at his moms computer and then at duffy... "sigh" a deep groan from mensch as he looks at a top heavy blonde cartoon female character chums up to duckman.

mensch thumbles with the controller and turns up the volume. "sigh" and he slumps in a shivering lump. "combat mission, pah who needs it, no not me. its been only f-f-five days" he gibbers.

Thinking back he thinks... "damn I should have brought it with me, b-but noooo" he wispers to himself...

a dog barks; more snow falls.

mensch makes some mental notes...

1) use dental floss

2) eat in small bites and chew 24 times before swallowing.

3) q-tips are for your ears and not your nose

4) snow falls at a rate of 3cm/4.7seconds with a vellocity of 0.000005km/h

5) don"t ever leave home without your combat mission cd

6) bring you CM cd if you know a computer is available where your going

7) don't use after shave there.. it hurts

8) donuts are life food... damn germans why can't a tim horton's open up in Hannover!!!

9) why does it snow so much

and

10) i hope these shakes go away... this withdrawl is killing me

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

...as he watches duckman on tv...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey! Is duckman back on? What network? Still USA? It might be worth getting cable again. Are there new episodes, or is it just reruns of the old ones?

I know this is terribly off topic, and probably an indication of my utter disconnectedness from reality, but duckman was a great show, and I don't otherwise watch tv (or think much about it) except when I'm stuck in a hotel room (which is all too often).

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

Mensch, where exactly ARE you using the aftershave?

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jadayne:

Mensch, where exactly ARE you using the aftershave?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well my boy unlike those australian lads who use a boiled down version of a Kanagroo foot with a pinch of walla walla dust, which I heard leaves a quite a buzz and leaves your empty australian head.. more empty... I am using defrosting fluid.. cuz its soo damn cold here... my Drum Tabac is running out and I can't find a place that has it here...aarrgh!

duck man was funny as hell I miss that too like donuts in germany... if anyone knows where I can buy all the seasons on DVD in PAL version.. that would be great!

those self help grooops are for looosers... go figure mace would suggest it, after hes been attending that "SIW" group (thats Stalking Is Wrong) I hear he has almost given up the gig... but then poor li"ll Kitty showed up... good thing she has a gun..

well got to run off now and eat a healthy breakfast of coffee and donuts.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-08-2001).]

Maybe you could survive on the Methadone-like Demo?

Sure it is only two scenarios... but hey, that is what victory ratings are for! Just try to best it each time. wink.gif

Joe

------------------

"I had no shoes and I cried, then I met a man who had no socks." - Fred Mertz