New versions of The classic Demo Scenarios

Ive just finished a new version of the following scenarios: Riesberg, Last Defence and Chance Encounter, and now im just wondering if there is any interest in me posting them on some forum (is the scenario depot still down?).

btw these are completely new versions. ie i have completely remade the force structures and not just adding or subtracting some units. Hell some forces arent even the same nationality as the first scenario.

------------------

Wof, wof, wof, wof... Thats my other dog imitation.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gotcha:

I would like to get hold of the original scenarios.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All the original beta scenarios come with the game.

Only VoT from the Gold Demo doesn't, but it is transferable from the Gold Demo into the full game.

Im actually thinking of remaking all the non-historical scenarios on the cd if there is a demand.

ive sent the scenarios to SS Peiper and i guess he´ll have too be my guinepig smile.gif

im gonna try to post them somewhere but i have no clue as to where i can post them.

ill remake VoT as soon as i can.

------------------

Guest Madmatt

I just checked the Depot and it seems to be working and even loaded in under a minute. So I would head over there while its functional! biggrin.gif

Madmatt

update (and shameless bump)

i have now made new versions of VoT and Tutorial. I will remake the operation "A day in the cavalry" next.

Dont know what others there are to remake.

Any requests?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Oddball_E8 (edited 01-14-2001).]