Allied A.I.---why no Pershing?

Has anyone ever done a Quick Battle as the Germans and the Allies have a Pershing or Super Pershing?

I have played countless QB, with 2000-3000 points in late '45 and the computer never chooses these. I know the Pershings came in late and so probably weren't all that common but it would be nice if the computer had more variety in choosing its equipment. It's a nice challenge to take on those Pershings.

Yes, I realize this. However, I'd much rather the computer do it to make it more random and make it a surprise for me concerning the composition of the enemy force. If I choose for the comp, I know exactly what he has and change my tactics accordingly. It makes a victory less satisfying.

The AI also never buys TRP's for the defensive side. And about 1 in 10 times the AI will leave 100-200 points just idle (not purchase anything) (in v1.12). There are a few bugs in the purchasing AI, I never noticed the pershing one. Do 10 5000 point battles with May 1945 time setting and see if the Americans get a pershing, if you really want to see if it is a bug, generate 50 games.

Well I'm playing a PBEM with computer buys, and it's only around 1250 points, but it appears that the Allies have a Pershing. It's a fog fight, so currently I can only identify it as M26 Pershing?

Not sure if this qualifies as an AI QB though as you describe it.