mummy wheres my combat mission!?

Ease up Wolfcub! All this hooowwwling won't help a thing. It'll get there when it gets there. wink.gif

Why don't you use your precious time (remember, after CM arrives you won't have time for anything) to browse the various websites, see what they offer. There's a whole webring of 'em. Read up on some FAQs, skills and tactics. Download all the mods you can get your cub-paws on. Time well spent I'd say.

Enjoy! smile.gif

------------------

If your enemy comes to speak bearing a sword, open your door to him and speak, but keep your own sword at hand.

If he comes to you empty-handed, greet him the same way.

But if he comes to you bearing gifts, stand on your walls and cast stones down on him.

Originally posted by Wolfcub:

u have something against british?[not trying to start a fight]

No comment. But what do you all call a dead bandaged Egyptian Pharoah? A mummy? If so, don't you think it's a little strange?

The correct term is "mother" so the nickname is "mom" or "mommy". Not "mum" or "mummy".

maximus wrote:

The correct term is "mother" so the nickname is "mom" or "mommy". Not "mum" or "mummy".

umm, i can assure you that in the uk if you use "mommy" and "mom" it would sound 'american' smile.gif

and surely the pronunciation of mother in us is same as here, 'o' sound as in love, m-u-ther? not m-o-ther as in mop??

about eqyption mummys... yes it is a little strange, it was probably english (victorian?)explorers who coined the phrase as well.

I'm an American and I gotta say, ever since I started talking to you Brits on the net, I've been saying "****e" instead of...well you know. Of course, this is just to myself when I'm a little frustrated or something. If I'm really angry, I take off the "e" and it becomes the American version again.

I just think it's weird that your version somehow stuck.

By the way, I also prefer the spelling of colour to color. It's more literary or somefink.

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.