Bergman All Sherman Mod available here NOW!

Because of the problems at CM Outpost (still down when I checked 1/2 hour ago), I have taken a crash lesson in posting files on Homestead biggrin.gif and have succeeded in posting the mod HERE:

Old Dog's CM Central

The mod is located in the NEWS section (select WHAT'S NEW button or scroll down). Homestead has a 5 meg limit for posted files, so the mod is broken down into 2 downloads, a Summer (base textures) and Winter (snowy textures) zip. Download both for the full mod or Summer only if you don't

want/need the Winter textures. Note that splitting the mod "broke" the CM Mod Manager compliance, so it must be installed the old fashioned way.

Homestead has an extra step when you download (takes you to another page to select the file), but works just like any other download otherwise.

Here's what you get...

AllShermPlainpakTN.jpg

Hope this solves the problem for those who can't take a huge e-mail attachment or who just haven't downloaded yet. cool.gif

- Old Dog

Originally posted by Old Dog:

...and MANY thanks to PawBroon for his dedicated e-mail duty in getting this mod out.

(and BTW PawBroon, there really IS a WINTER folder in the zip, honest... wink.gif )

- Old Dog

My pleasure.

I'd say I was not too far off when I requested that MOD from you stating that I would then be able to help in it diffusion should things go Boink.

biggrin.gif

As for the Winter Folder, YES there is one.

Serves me right for being a power user.

I don't to an Extract To which would have preserved the directory structure but I select the files and do a Drag&Drop on the BMP folder.

That way ALL are in BMP, directory structure notwithstanding...

That's it.

Now if some of those who had my eMails bounced off them (There is at least 10 of you) go do a regular HTTP download at OLd Dog's site.

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Beware there is a problem with Marco's MOD!!

Even though the Sherman 76 is truly magnificent it draws no respect whatsoever from the buggers servicing a 88.

Just so you know BUMP...

------------------

Mark IV

Originally posted by Marco Bergman:

If I painted a few more layers of base colour on, would that help?

Would it be Teflon coated?

biggrin.gif

Have you noticed how creatively bored I've become in the BUMPing process of your MOD?!

------------------

Mark IV

Originally posted by lcm1947:

OK, I'm not understanding. I downloaded your sherman's, what weeks ago?, are these improvements over those or what. Sorry for the maybe dumb question but I'm not sure if I should download these if I already had them?

There are "Shermans" (i.e. Commonwealth) and "M4s" (i.e. US and Free French). These are the US/Free French M4s.

Gordon

Originally posted by lcm1947:

OK, I'm not understanding. I downloaded your sherman's, what weeks ago?, are these improvements over those or what. Sorry for the maybe dumb question but I'm not sure if I should download these if I already had them?

Wait until next Wednesday or Thursday, then download my Full US Sherman mod, which will update your current US M4A3s, add many more US Shermans, plus snow covered versions, and be fully batch compliant.