Fog of war in CM2

I'd liek to suggest that some of the fog of war options that players currently set for themselves only be set for the game in CM2.

Hits & ricochets should stil be noted, since I believe most shells would leave a spark or be tracer so you would often know where they went.

This would allow detailed vehicle hits to be turned off for both players, for example.

Additionally I'd like to see an option that removes the bases from AFV's & equpment so you don't necessarily know whether they're knocked out or not. This would provide an incentive to keep shooting until teh bloody thing explodes, or is otehrwise obviously destroyed.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike the bike:

I'd like to suggest that some of the fog of war options that players currently set for themselves only be set for the game in CM2.

Hits & ricochets should still be noted, since I believe most shells would leave a spark or be tracer so you would often know where they went.

This would allow detailed vehicle hits to be turned off for both players, for example.

Additionally I'd like to see an option that removes the bases from AFV's & equpment so you don't necessarily know whether they're knocked out or not. This would provide an incentive to keep shooting until the bloody thing explodes, or is otherwise obviously destroyed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well good idea actually. The FoW should be modified for destroyed AFVs. One really shouldn't know unless it is painfully obvious. Excuse the pun there. ;)